What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gemmae

If you could send my order now, that would be fine. Don't worry about the pulchella 'pink'. Thanks!
JBL (aka Lavrich)

I usually opt for "send now" because gemmae shouldn't wait and it could be another week or two for gemmae to be produced. I will write down the names of folks I couldn't fill with D. pulchella and send it to them at ym expense at a later time. Hows that sound?

fine by me
smile.gif
but i sure could just send u an sase or something again..

thanks

Brad

Sounds good to me... thanks bud!
~Joe

Any left? I keep missing all the giveaways. x_x

Read back through the topic, your question will be answered.

OK, we have:

Steve Swartz
Connie Riolo
Jimscott
Joe Granville
Cathy Labbe
Joe Lavrich
Mike Howlett
Brad Kahler

Ready for depature!

I owe pulchella gemmae to:
Steve Swartz
Jimscott
Connie
Joe Granville
Brad Kahler
Joe Lavrich

To the two people that sent money, That will be put towards any shipping costs that I may be charged and towards your next gemmae shipment, as I owe you two guys. And I bought some padded envelopes.

Sound good?

sounds.....gggrrrrrrrreat

thanks much

Brad

I didn't see my name in there.
Chris

Thank you sir! I look forward to growing these, AND using them for CP programs!

Regards,

Mike

Chris, probably tommorrow, I've only got 8 requests so far and expect about 4 more.

Received gemmae today. Many thanks Dustin!

I also got my scorpiodes gemmae today. Placed them in the pot I set up a few days ago.
I have to wait for the one I want most, pulchella.
Thanks

i got mine today also..thanks

thanks

Brad

Just got mine in yesterday's mail. I promptly introduced the secretary at my wife's new job, who was interested in my CP's, while helping us move, to the wonderful world of gemmae sprouting. Also showed her some photobucket pics of the finished product.

Received mine today as well; they look awesome! Thanks Dustin; your generosity is greatly appreciated. Next time, though, please keep the extra postage for your future needs.It was only meant to help you in your generosity.

Mike

Glad you guys got the gemmae fine, I got Strikers and Diaz letters today, will go out tomorrow.

I haven't decided whether or not to do another giveaway yet as I am rather busy, but I will notify you folks in this thread.

HoustonHerp, well you sent alot of postage so I thought it was kosher and in good courtesy to return it.
smile.gif

My thought was that you could use it towards someone who might not send enough postage. Besides, YOU"RE the one who's being generous enough to share!

I guess I'll just have to have a giveaway of some of my stuff too, and use this poor little stamp then...he's very lonely right now...

Thanks again...I hope the couple of plants I sent your direction do well for you!

Mike

Back