What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gawd_oOo
Yours went out today.

And Omar’s will go out tomorrow.

Thanks
-Jeremiah-

Thank you!!!!
smile.gif

They arrived today. Thank You.

Great let me know how they do for you.

Jeff Voth
Tracey Walden
Yours went out today.

-Jeremiah-

I got my seeds today and it also came with a paper describing how to grow it. I noticed you change the 24 hour leaving it warm water and changed it to 8 hours. Do I need to leave it in 8 hours of warm water or just warm at first and ignore it for 8 hours or do I need to warm up the water everytime, it goes back to room temp?

I received my seed as well though I'm a little tardy reporting it. Thank you so much!
smile.gif

I just got mine today.

I wasn't expecting them to look like this though... I thought they'd be bigger.

They look kinda like mouse poo. ^_^;

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]They look kinda like mouse poo

It wasn't Jeremiah's X-mas present.. It was an early Aprils Fools. He sent everyone mouse droppings.

o_O those were some hard turds. I sand papered the hell out of them!

smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
WOOO HOOOO got my seeds and stuff, "THANK YOU JEREMIAH!!!!" Im in CP heaven...
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

BIG CP ((HUGS))

Thanks again Jeremiah!!!!
smile_m_32.gif
smilie4.gif

Some how, I got the Drosophyllum seeds in the mail today, cept I didn't ask for 'em. Interesting....

-Ben

Hey buddy, I never got mine... I hope they didnt get lost somewhere and not knowing someone threw them out thinking it WAS mouse poo!!! O_O

I hate my address... numbers are all mixed up, and neighbors get my mail all the time... darn them!!!

If you ever get any more let me know and i'll send shipping out again. Thanks anyhow bud
smile.gif

-Jc

I have sprouts !!!
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
blues.gif

Hey guys, I was just wondering how everybody’s seeds are doing?

I hope your guys did not throw the seeds out because I had 22 out of 24 seeds sprout. I just noticed them yesterday and I planted them 12-12-05.  They still took that long even with me sanding and soaking them.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

....still nothing here. Just checked them yesterday.

100% germination then 100% failure!
confused.gif

Jeremiah, one day we will need to have a long discussion about your technique. I had several transplant well then a few days later after growing several dewey leaves and looking good, just wilt and die. I tried tenting the seedlings and not tenting after transplant with the first being the most succesful.

Next time I will plant directly in their final location on a bed of vermiculite over the prefered double potted growing mix. I also think I will use the tray methond on the pot until the seedlings are established but these are only guesses on what might improve my chances.

Hopefully others have had better luck!

Glenn

For me, I kept the soil soggy wet for the first 2 weeks for the plant to estabalish. Even after the plant estabalished I didn't dry out the soil. Once you get your plant going its hard to stop it.

Back