What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand theft Auto Vice city for PC for trade

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
i beat the game, and i'm not going to play it again. you'll get everything that came in the original box. you'll get the case, the installation disk and the playing disk, a map/poster, a handbook, and the original box. it's for pc. pm me.

if your under 18, check with your parents.

Uh...how does this relate to a forum called "Carnivorous Plant Trading Post?"

because i want to trade for cp's. if a mod want's to delete it then that's ok.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 24 2005,3:13)]if your under 18, check with your parents.
Where do you live man???
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (yoss @ Dec. 25 2005,6:38)]Where do you live man???
smile_m_32.gif
Check his profile....
Location metro atlanta area

What does that have to do with the under 18 check with parents comment?

I don't know, maybe you're too innocent (no offence
smile_m_32.gif
) but as I kid I don't recall asking my parents if I can play a certain game...

Well, yes.. I pretty much did run stuff past my parents. Not to say they wouldn't let me play it, but at least they knew I was
smile_m_32.gif
As far as him saying that, it's good. It is covering himself from possible future problems if a kid does get it without asking. If he haddn't said it, as a mod, I would have entered it for him.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't know, maybe you're too innocent (no offence
smile_m_32.gif
) but as I kid I don't recall asking my parents if I can play a certain game...

I think it was more of a disclaimer to waive liability; if he didn't say it, he was liable to have his post edited to include it, or to be ragged on by some parent on the forums, or by the upset parent of person who ends up with this game. lol Can't argue with coverin' your rear.

Oh, looking at the above post confirms that... Whaddaya know, I didn't read it before I wrote this.
smile_n_32.gif
Anyhoo, for any interested members, what sort of things are you looking for in trade for the game?

Yoss, I bet the didn't even RATE video games when you were a kid! They didn't for my generation, that's for sure. Now you can get in all sorts of trouble for distribution games to people under the age they're rated for.

yeah it was a disclaimer to cover my own butt
smile.gif
i really don't care who gets it
smile.gif

i'm interested in really anything. i'll take anything, even very common stuff. don't care cuz if no one wants it here it's going to the thrift store
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Houstonherp @ Dec. 24 2005,2:05)]Uh...how does this relate to a forum called "Carnivorous Plant Trading Post?"
I traded my PS2 a while back here. If i traded my PS2, he can trade a video game
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Yoss, I bet the didn't even RATE video games when you were a kid!

When I was a kid, the only game was pac man.  It didn't need a rating!

Brian

Back