Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANT: Flowering clone of U. longifolia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have U. longifolia in a 3"x3" pot; in over a year, it has never flowered.

Does it need special conditions to flower, or are some clones non-flowering?

Does anybody have a clone that flowers easily?

Especially if they can divide me a plug?

Check my grow list and tell me what you want for it.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if yah dont find one check with me in the spring, i have a free flowering clone that i havent flowered yet(got it from a good source, dont worry [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] ) but i just ransplanted it to a new container after it got neglected. im expecting it to bloom before the end of winter
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They all flower. I have two seperate clones and they have both flowered. Plan on waiting at least a year or longer. The one in a small pot with 50/50 mix produced a lot more flowers. Its now invading all of my other utic pots. My collection is turning into a giant utric orgy with plants jumping from pot to pot until I have at least three species in each one! If you PM me your address I can send you some. I will chck you r grow list for trading possibilities, if not just send me a SASE.

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, they both do. Sarraceniascott, did I send it. If so it is a flowering form with beatiful purple flowers. I find that the posts have almost have to be root bound before they will flower. If I did not send you that sample I can send you one that flowers.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one that is sending up it's 3 flower stalk, but has formed no flowers on them!?

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are numerous forms of longifolia (I myself have at least 5) and all seem to be different in their flowering habit. The form reported to be the most free-flowering is var. forgetiana. That said, this clone is my largest plant (I have it in a 10" pot) but it has not flowered for me once. I am sure there is some trick to triggering them, seasonal/photoperiod/temp oor some such but I have just not figured it out yet.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Copper @ Dec. 28 2005,12:08)]True, they both do. Sarraceniascott, did I send it. If so it is a flowering form with beatiful purple flowers. I find that the posts have almost have to be root bound before they will flower. If I did not send you that sample I can send you one that flowers.
    yes, I got it from you, Rose.

The pot is root-bound. Stolons are coming out the bottom, and trying to invade other pots. I am considering moving it to a deeper, larger 5" pot.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was in a 5" when it flowered. It flowered in late spring/early summer. If it flowers again I will let you know.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast