What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

440 watt VHO fluorescent lighting system.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
i got a new 250 watt HPS setup and i don't need the VHO system any longer. if anyone is interested please pm me and we can work something out.

oh come now, no one is interested?

could you describe it more and maybe post a picture
smile.gif

I searched on Google, and it appears to be a lighting fixture for fluorescent tubes, and you can put several in one. I think they are used for corals.

-Ben

i'll do you one better. i'll post the webpage from the site i bought it from. everything on this page you'll get from me.

they are used for corals but you can put any fluorescent tube in it as long as you don't go over 16 feet of tube or 440 watts. you can use VHO, HO, or NO tubes. HO and NO tubes will burn almost as bright as the VHO but won't last as long. i use regular cool white tubes from home depot and they last about 10 months for me.

you can also run the popular T5 lights on them.

http://hellolights.com/4laaromo4lvb.html

that is everything you'll get. you have to buy you'r own bulbs though. i use cool white NO lamps from home depot.

Back