What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bag of miscellaneous Drosera

Hello,

I just repotted a bunch of my Drosera and I don’t really like more then one or two plants in a pot. I did not have time to put all the plantlets and seedling in separate plant so I just put them in a bag. Most are two small to tell what they are but I don’t think any are D. capensis (most are not for sure). If you would like this bag of miscellaneous Drosera I could send it to one person. There are probably over 100 seedlings of maybe 5 to 10 different species. I just did not want to throw them out so I thought I would ask you guys.

If you would like this bag of mystery dews you must be able to send me $5.00 shipping through paypal (jeremiahsplants@adelphia.net) by 10am tomorrow so I can ship that same day.

The first person in the USA who can do that and posts gets them.

Thanks
-Jeremiah-

pm sent... ill take em... ill have that paypal sent tom. morning thanks

arggggg lol I missed it!

smile.gif
Wow Jeremiah, that was cool of yaz, someone is getting a nice mix of plants to start..

Back