What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Nepethes (US ONLY)

I have some stuff for trade utrics mostly; just check my grow list.
Im looking for easy to grow varites. They will be terrarium grown(20gal) so nothing big. I would like types that can handle wide condictions.
Temps stay in the mid 80's during the day and drop to the high 60's- low 70's at night. I think the outside humidity stays around 50% at the lowest. I have a small waterway right off the back porch and a large river 2 blocks away. I have air pumps to add humidity (glass jar with water trick) if I need to.
For light I have 3-20w grow floro's 24" and 1-65w flurex (yard light conversion). Now I can take the 65w flurex light and setup a 5 gal tank if I need special condictions.
So if you have something for trade drop me a line or shoot me a pm. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thx ahead of time
Brian
smile_m_32.gif

Ok thx for the PM's.
Im still looking for Nepeth's. I have  N. ventrata on the way. So any others would be great including these
smile_m_32.gif

alata (lowland)
eustachia
maxima (lowland)
rafflesiana
truncata
veitchii (lowland)

alata (highland)
fusca
maxima (highland)
sanguinea
veitchii (highland)