I have several packs of D. paradoxa seed available from this fall's harvest. I've tested it and almost 100% germinated (see photo). Based on this, I'll probably include only 10-15 seeds in each packet (so there is more to go around).
The usual way of giving something away here is based on being one of the 1st to respond. While this is obviously the easiest way for the donator and for the people who live in the forums, it strikes me that this may not be the best criteria from which to choose who gets seed.
If interested in receiving some of this seed, drop me an email @ RL7836@earthlink.net with why I should send you some.
For those who feel I should give to the ICPS seedbank - I agree. I'm a regular donator there. They got the 1st 8 packs of this seed but it doesn't appear that any made it out to the public...
Some quick guidelines:
- Don't waste space by posting to the forum to tell me I have a PM or email
- Put the words "Free Seed" in the title of the email
- Include your name & mailing address in the email
- I'll pay postage
- I probably will not even start to read the responses before next Saturday (1/21) - so take your time...
- I will post any updates in the CPUK & Terra Trading forums (ie: seed sent, offer complete, etc)
- USA has preference but I will consider international
- No sales considered
- Don't bother responding if:
- you're new to growing CP (one year or less)
- you cannot follow directions (ie: in this post) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
Babies from the germination test... (Remember - I'm not giving away these plants now, I'm giving away the seed to grow them).