User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: looking for one good trade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggest something you have to trade that's not in my collection, and tell me what you'd like for it.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, I tried my hardest but I couldn't find anything you didn't have! Nice collection [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some seed of plants I noticed you dont have on your list... Do you wanna trade [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ?

Cheers

David

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (davidoff @ Jan. 26 2006,5:29)]I have some seed of plants I noticed you dont have on your list... Do you wanna trade [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ?

Cheers

David
    Whatchya got, whatchya want? PM me.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see n. alata on your grow list. I could send you a cutting off of mine. I have no idea if it is highland or lowland, I got it from a local nursery who didn't know anything about it. I'd like to try a cephalotus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a large ventrata (one foot long leafs and the plant is one foot high)
    I would like a D. madagascariensis for it, if possible.
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I didn't see n. alata on your grow list. I could send you a cutting off of mine. I have no idea if it is highland or lowland, I got it from a local nursery who didn't know anything about it. I'd like to try a cephalotus.
    Back, if you got it at a local nursery, ten to one says it's actually a x 'Ventrata' (ventricosa x alata), not a pure alata. You may want to do some research on that...check out the neps forum (and post a pic for people to give you a positive id).
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I'm all done for now...
    My Grow List