What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have many vfts and some sarrecania for trade. The types of vfts are 3 big mouths, 2 dutches, 2 green dragons, 2 red dragons, 1 vigorous, and 2 dente. The sarrecenia are S.purpurea large, S.purpurea in a rock garden from Sarrecenia, and thats it I beleive. If interested in any pm me. I want any highland or lowland neps that can thrive in a terrarium BESIDES VENTRATA, RAFFELSIANA, AND VENTRICOSA.

Im mainly intersted in N.maxima dark x truncata, N.Medusa, N.ampulliria, N.hamata, N.burbidgeae, N.copelandii, DEFINETLY A N.BICALCARATA,(NEED ONE) and other neps that look intersting and grow very large. REALLY REALLY WANT A N.BICAL! NEEEEEEDDDDD ONE! iF U COULD EVEN TAKE JUST A CUTTING OR TWO THEN POT IT ID TRADE U AT LEAST 3 VFTS. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually really want plants that r already potted and ready to grow when they get to me. Im looking for plants also that could grow outside in full or shaded sun. THANKS!!!!
O ya and also I have some seeds of D.filiformis ssp. filiformis seeds and 500 or so vft seeds. Common and big mouth. Thanks!

CF, Hate to rain on your parade, but VFT's for a nep, is not equal. Neps are more expensive than VFT's and usually hold a higher trade value. You just might be waiting for a LONG time! Think about it, OK?

OK. Just trying to start a small nep collection. I do know that but that is why im trading many of my vfts for one or two neps. So im trying to make it even with #'s. Does this make sense? Thanks!

Not really, CF. I understand, but the trade value is what you MUST think about. If you had other less common VFT clones, you would have a better chance. You haven't had so much as a nibble since you first posted. I think that says it all. I am not at all sure you will get one either. Keep trying if you want, but I would just buy the neps if that was all I had to trade. Good luck!!!

For me, big mouth vft's are at least equal in value to the common hardy nep hybrids. Give or take size and number of plants.

Carnifreak, if you're ok with N. homedepotensis, I've got a multiheaded monster probably a foot across with 3 inch pitchers. I've got it outside (in southern CA) and it is very vigorous during the summer. PM me if interested.

YYYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!Also, bugweed Ive actually gotten about 3 pms from people intersted. So ive been getting little tiny nibbles but now Ive got a HUGE BITE!!!!! Thanks!

Hello,

I would love to trade, I would like 1 big mouths, 1 dutches, and 1 vigorous if you still have them.

Would you be interested in N. lowii, N. macfarlanei, N. sanguinea Best CPs clone or N. x Judith Finn they are all smaller plants from 3 to 5 inches across, so probably any two of those for the three vft if you still have them. If you don't mind unrooted cuttings I could give you a list of what I have.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Right on, CF!!!!!! I am glad it worked for you. I was hoping it would work, and worried it wouldn't. GROW THEM NEPS!!!!!!

Yea! I was pretty worried too. Now im going to start a small collection of those neps and then wen they get big enuf Ill trade them for even more neps!!! YEA!!!!

LOL! Good deal! Good growing!!

CF-you do know the commitment for lowii dont you?

Hi all,

Apparently our friend was warned against the Home Depot hybrid I offered him, on the ground that it would disintegrate after a year or two. I am open to dicussion on the health and culture of any of the plants I grow; my reliability depends on it.

Peter

Here is the topicClick here
I heard many bad things on home depot or hardware hybrids. If ur sure it wont disenagrate Ill trade.

Back