What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Available: N. 'Effulgent Koto' cuttings

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Had a bit of an accident at the lab and my 2.5m 'Effulgent Koto' took a spill and broke its vine and knocked a basal rosette free.

So I have available 1 basal rosette cutting and 2 vine cuttings. The basal have 3-4 leaves and is about 10cm diameter. The vine cuttings will be 2 nodes, about 30cm long and with 30cm leaves.

I am not looking for anything in specific so make an offer if you want to trade. I will aslo accept postage ($4 for priority).

PMs only please, it makes my life easier

Well, that was fast.

All spoken for.

Total bummer! I have to scan this trading forum WAY more often
smile_n_32.gif

What kind of Nep is that anyways? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

'Effulgent Koto' is (mirabilis X thorelli), one of the many koto hybrids by...some Japanese dude.
biggrin.gif

All of that gone in 39 minutes?!?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Seriously, I think some people have automatic snipers for giveaways or something...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Feb. 03 2006,1:09)]'Effulgent Koto' is (mirabilis X thorelli), one of the many koto hybrids by...some Japanese dude.
biggrin.gif

All of that gone in 39 minutes?!?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Seriously, I think some people have automatic snipers for giveaways or something...
Hahaha, that's what I'm sayin'!

Back