What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 S. alata (Tyler Co, TX)

I have 3 seperate rizomes of 1 yr old S. alata in a 3" pot up for trade. Last years pitchers on the largest were around 6". This would be a perfect size to keep in a terrium until spring for those living in cooler climates as they are already coming out of dormancy. These were grown from seed given to me by HoustonHerp, and the location is reliable. I believe there are utrics in the pot as well.  

You can see my grow list Here

If you have something you think I'd be interested in send me a pm or email me. US shipping only.

ME! ME! ME! I WANT 'EM!

Oh, that's right...I already HAVE them. LOL!

These are awesome plants, and will reach over 24 inches in height. Go ZAK!

Mike

Yes, last time I traded with Forbes,Neprick and Rubra and I cant really think of who else. I also distributed some seed last go around as well. just trying to get these out to growers. As far as trades this is still avaliable so give me a shout. I'm not real picky. Just want to grow something new, and do the same for other growers

OK Lets see if I can help here I'm looking for sundews right now most notably
D. regia
D. cistiflora
D. filiformis'Florida Giant'
or actually any of the larger growing Drosera species.
still up for trade
smile.gif

Offer Closed.

Back