User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Just like a pill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided to get rid of the rest of my neps. I have already decided to send them to Justlikeapill, but I need his address and can not get a reply from him. If you know his address or if he has given up cping please email me.

Thanks
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also tried to contact him a while ago in order to work out a trade. He never responded. I assume he is just busy and hasn't been on the forum recently.

-D. Lybrand
    Check my growlist! Nothing currently available for trade...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]gonna have to keep this short. i overdosed again and told my parents everything. i'm a meth addict, but i've done most drugs. only addicted to meth. don't like to admit it but i am. probably wont be online much at all. i'm going to NA and will start online highschool soon. will keep growing plants.
    Just to let you guys know, this was a post from JustLikeAPill in general discussions from February 11th, 2006. Copper I'm in the same field as you in a big city(Newark, NJ). Let's say a prayer and hope he gets thru this problem!

there is a pleasure in being mad, which only a madman can enjoy!