What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking VFT w/ gigantic, robust, crimson traps :)

Dear friends,

Hello, I understand many of you have hordes of these plants, and plenty that are bestowed with lush, gigantic, breathtaking traps (inch long traps or longer), and after many hours of gazing and wistfully admiring all your collections, I wanted to purchase some, but don't know where to start.

I could try some of the websites online but, as an understatement, was intimidated by the price tags (including shipping, I'd have to pay $40-$50).

I am politely imploring
smile.gif
and I would be so very grateful, I would cover shipping costs, and then some
smile.gif

Plus, I'm a webdesigner and a graphic designer, I can help spruce up your website/signature/images/etc.

Yours truly,
Caro

Check the forum rules, Caro! The host of this forum sells CPs, so we try not to make purchases/sales on their trading board. There are a number of other forums run privately by non-commercial interests where buying and selling is welcomed; CPUK is a good place to start.
Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you can find some nice traps!
~Joe

How can I help you? PM me.

Let me know where to send the Big Mouth and you'll have it in a week or two.

Hi Caro,

Seedjar is right....covering shipping is fine, and offering to spruce up a web page is a great idea for a trade....We just prefer it if you can not allude to actually paying for stuff in this forum.

In any event, looks like you got some bites! Good luck in finding what you're after.

Back