Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: want S. rosea luteola, have "BugScoop"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I knew where one was...but I wasn't telling! This thing just doesn't divide much does it Bugs?

My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it does not grow very fast at all, and the growth point is slow developing too. The price you pay for being unique!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugweed-
    If anyone deserves this plant it is you!!! At least your one plant has a good chance of surviving and multiplying. Keep nurturing it and spread it around. I hope any others lucky enough to have this, or any other unusual plant, does the same!!!
    I still have this extra "Bugscoop". Anyone have anything to offer. Dark alatas, flava, or hybrids therof in return. I am also interested in a nicely marked S. minor, flowering-size with a lot of "windows".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. burkii forma. luteola is rarer than snow at the equator! Even if one were available for trade, you'd probably have to swap your entire collection for the one plant [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Bugweed's gonna do it! He doesn't have enough and he's tired of that slow luteola growth. Woodnative, ship all your plants to Bugweed. I have his address! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Woodnative,
    I just went and paid a visit to Sunbelle, that was before I had read your thread. I am a newbie and don't have anything to trade, yet. However I would recommend contacting trent at Sunbelle or the owners here at pet fly trap they may be able to trade with you or point you in the right direction. I do know that most of sunbelle's stuff is in dormancy. And I can barely pronounce Sareccenia let alone understand all the varieties of it. So my little effort here is to at least try to point you in a helpful direction.

Sincerely,
    Brendhan
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understudy. Thank you for your input. My plants are pretty dormant right now too. Those Florida plants will be growing long before mine even begin to stir!!!
    I donated the Bugscoop to the local University yesterday, since there was not much response here. That is ok.
    Sarracenia is a great Genus of plants and there are some real beauties in the group!

Those of you who grow, propagate and distribute your plants!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12