What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ventricosa x khasiana seeds

Too late to sign up, then?

-D. Lybrand

If there are any left I'd love to try some
smile.gif

Kindest Regards,

-Jc

If some seed can be spared for a newbie who's got other seed-sewing experience I'd like a few to try out.

I'll see how much viable seed comes out of the pods. I'll also need a second US distributor, as I don't want to burden the first with too many envelopes to fill.

hmmm,
A second US distributor. Not a bad idea. I get 15% off the top, an expense account and several cases of Belevedre. Also two weeks in Taz.
;)

If you would like some help I think I should step up to the plate. I have been fortunate enough to received many seeds from others it would be nice to return the favor. Please note I will be in Chicago for work during the last week of March and a few days of April. If that conflicts I will pass. If not I would not mind becoming the Don Corleone of the underground seed network. Message me if I can help.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SydneyNeps @ Mar. 07 2006,4:34)]I'll see how much viable seed comes out of the pods. I'll also need a second US distributor, as I don't want to burden the first with too many envelopes to fill.
I am glad to voluntary as second US distributor.

Just for the record I pm'd u b4 anyone else posted.
smile.gif
Just ssaying guys, just saying....
smile_n_32.gif

So how are we that are interested in the seed supposed to get it once the US distributor gets it?

All the people who already reserved a packet of seeds will go on a US list and half of that will go to the 1st distributor and the pther list to the 2nd one. Then they will PM u to tell u the address to send the SASE to then the distributors will send u a packet of seeds. At least I think so...
smile.gif

And for those of you who don't know the abbreviation 'SASE', it means self-addressed stamped envelope. So what you do is get 2 envelopes and 2 stamps. Write one envelope out to yourself and put a stamp on it, then put it inside the second envelope, which you send to the distributor with the second stamp. That way, the distributor just needs to put a packet of seeds into the self-addressed envelope and put it in the mailbox back to you, without having to worry about envelopes and stamps.

I started harvesting the seed yesterday, it looks very poor. The percentage of viable seed seems very low, and the viable seed doesn't look too good either. Unfortunately folks, it is probably not worth sending on. Sorry about that...

But I think it worth a "try". Still there's a chance that they will germinate
smile.gif

Hamish,
No worries! It was a nice thought anyway.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks anyway. Maybe next time around it will work out.
Cheers
cool.gif

Whah! sniff sniff. That's ok. Kicks dirt. I be going now.
I understand.

Try again next time.:D

What I'll do is send all the seed to one person in the US, as there's enough probably for 10 - 20 people to get a few seeds to germinate.

No worries man, it was nice of you to offer anyhow.

Cheers,
Jason

Don't worry, there's be plenty of seed in the future, I've got Neps flowering all over the place at the moment.

Back