User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: CANADIANs only: Carnivorous plants/ Pond plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first real day on this forum...and here I am posting a trade.

I'm preparing some divisions of my sarracenia and nepenthes over the next month and a bit. I'm also cutting up some of my water lilies and other aquatic plants (eg. floating hearts). I would like to trade for lithops or other carnivorous plants...

Please PM or email me if you're interested. . I'll prepare a quick growlist shortly to describe what's available. Basically, most of the sarracenia species and a number of Neps - including ampullaria, rafflesiana, bicalcarata, macfarlani and mira.

If arranged ahead of time, I can come to that there big City ... Vancouver if I need to meet up in person, or whatever. Thanks.

(Apologies to non-Canadians... the permits and paperwork are just too much effort for this old boy *sigh*)

Knowledge isn't knowledge, unless it is shared. the Tao of Leo Song

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, nice to hear from a fellow Canadian. I have big mouth and low giant vft's to trade. I just divided a couple of plants let me know what you have. I am in Alberta.
    Stephen

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "eh" LOL! You really DO speak Canadian! Just had flashbacks of Rick Moranis & Dave Thomas and the almost 12 Days of Christmas song.

What is ironic is that I can ship plants to Hawaii, which is thousands of miles away and across the Ocean, as long as write, "Plant Supplies", but live 1/2 hour drive from the Canadian border and have to jump through all sorts of hoops to make things legal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the irony... or the truth...which is that it keeps the beurocratic machine happily employed. I can send a box of CPs across the rockies sans inspection, but when I cross the 49th, to visit my CP buds in Seattle, I can't even fart without a permit.
    Knowledge isn't knowledge, unless it is shared. the Tao of Leo Song

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi David,

I do not have any spare CP's at this time to trade with but do have many tropical waterlilies available.
    I live in Vancouver. Please get back to me if you are interested. I could use a couple more Sarracenia for my mini bog.

Cheers,
    Sean