What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yellow VFT

Hi,
I am looking for the all yellow VFT. I have many cps to trade. Let me know if anyone is intersested.

Thank you.        
smilie4.gif

Growlist

Are you speaking of yellow-yellow, or simply the pale, all-green sort?

ES, He means exactly what he says. Yellow-yellow. And yes, it is out there. Very odd plant. I LOVE IT!

Interesting. If you find out where to get it Firerock PM me.
smile_n_32.gif

Does anyone have a picture?

woah!

The yellow form is cool, but you guys should check out the white form. Fantastic!!!!!!! (BobZ's Dionaea Photo Finder.)

I thought the all white form was a temporary mutation?

Cheers

albino VFT haha. it has both white and normal leaves....which one is produced 'normally'?
alex

Hi,
Everyone we are getting off the subject here. I am still looking for the allusive all 'Yellow' vft in my post. If anyone is interested in a trade please let me know.

Regards      
smile_m_32.gif

Heck! If you even know anybody who has one, let Firerock know!!! Still like the white VFT though. THAT was ciool!!

could someone pm me a pic of a white vft? i dont know how to find a pic of one

Google it! Type in dionaea photos, and the first site should be BobZ's VFT site. Go through the cultivar list until you find the white VFT pic.

Back