What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey good looking!

P1000376.jpg

smile_r_32.gif

Looking for some pollen for a sexy ventricosa!

I was about to block your account and delete the message thining you were spamming our boards. If you've ever seen one of those posts somewhere before, you know what i'm talking about! lol!!! Good luck on your polen search.
smile_n_32.gif

I allmost fell out of my chair, lol, that stinks because my male ventricosa flowered a month ago. I think i can retreave some pollen from the dead flower spike, but i hate to say it must have died off.

carefull with what you say, it was hillarious but you know what they could have mistaken it for

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

<span style='color:teal'>Well we must have more faith in the members of this Forum. And since this is a trade forum, we are in Spring, and knowing Srduggings, as soon as i read the title i knew he was talking about looking for a Male Nepenthes in bloom.

Anyways, the mistake was funny  
smile_m_32.gif
</span>

Hi Steve -

The size of your...er...pitcher...has the pollen literally drooling off of my studly male! And I have a second flower spike coming up as well!!

E-MAIL me your address and I'll send you the entire spike if you like.

Regards,

Mike

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The size of your...er...pitcher...has the pollen literally drooling off of my studly male!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Usually a topic line like that goes to a questionable web site selling pictures, video, or maybe even a whole Russan wife.... That's what I was expecting. Without even looking at who started the topic. Most members here don't know what kind of SPAM we delete before any of you see it.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ May 02 2006,9:36)]Usually a topic line like that goes to a questionable web site selling pictures, video, or maybe even a whole Russan wife.... That's what I was expecting. Without even looking at who started the topic. Most members here don't know what kind of SPAM we delete before any of you see it.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew
Some of us have an idea.

Not only that . There have been similar posts like this in trading forum.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Is it weird that after finding out what the topic is really about I'm still kinda interested?

Based on the number of views for your post vs mine, I am also looking for pollen, I should have used a subject line like yours.
smile_n_32.gif

Sex sells!

Glenn

[b said:
Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ May 03 2006,12:27)]Is it weird that after finding out what the topic is really about I'm still kinda interested?
Could be some type of weird fetish.

Hey Glenn, I have a male ventricosa in bloom.

Mike, what type of pollen are you offering?

I may have some pollen. Got at least 4 neps flowering right now. Not sure of the sex (of the plants), need to go home and check.

I have several male vetricosas in bloom. I am looking for something other than ventricosa if I can find it.

If anyone wants N ventricosa pollen, I have plenty to spare.

Glenn

MEN - even in the plant world you are all alike. Well, I guess it was a plant hussy that started this.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ May 04 2006,8:10)]MEN - even in the plant world you are all alike. Well, I guess it was a plant hussy that started this.
smile_m_32.gif
Yup that's right.
Flowers open, traps shut.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Understudy @ May 04 2006,6:53)]Yup that's right.
Flowers open, traps shut.
smile_m_32.gif
LMAO!!

i got a ventricosa red male in bloom ans possibly a ventricosa squat... also a maxima green..

I'm worried about the number of you that looked. I ... ummm ... I clicked on it by mistake. My male ventricosa will be ready to sow some wild oats in a few weeks.

Back