Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NoID Cattleya alliance Back devisions

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 5 back devisions of some Cattleya alliance hybred Orchids to give away. I have a few rules for this giveaway.

1) Please respond in this thread. I will PM YOU for details.

2) Any PMs sent before I send one regarding this givaway will negate your position. (I don't mean to sound like a b***h or anything. Its just that I don't want to be bombarded with PM. I am working out trades with other people through the PMs and I would like to keep it orderly. With it in the thread You will lock in your position. Just give me a day or two to contact you. The plants are not going anywhere. Thanks

3) Shipping will be $5.50 priority mail. That should pay to Cali if one has to go that far.

4) ONE plant per person so the top 5. I should have more in the future as this is just the first batch of NoID cattleyas I devided.

These are BACK DEVISIONS. Many are just 3 or 4 leafless pbulbs with no actively growing lead, but they should wake up a dorment node and start growing. They may just need some time acclimating to your conditions. Catts are a higher light orchid, but keep them kinda shaded and humid untill new growth starts. Then start moving to about 50% shade at midday. They can take morning sun and evening sun.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am interested. I have a couple of orchids, some in my terrarium, and one in the windowsill. They are all doing great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I'll take one. I have one Catt that loves me (so far) so I'm sure I'll take good care of it.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested if you still have any available.

Thanks for the offer.

Glenn

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be interested.
    Do you have a picture of the plant in flower?

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now thats the thing. These came to me as NoIDs, and I haven't bloomed most of them yet. The plants they were from were huge in 8 and 10 inch pots. From the looks of what has bloomed and what I have heard others say they bloomed out they are more than likely lavenders. I did bloom a red one, but its in the green house with a spontanious capsule I will try to flask. There was 2 others to bloom, but I can;t tell you if these came frm those plants or not. Some pots had 2 plants each in them and it was a pain trying to get them seperated and out of the old mix. These are back bulb devisions that should wake up. They are between 3 and 4 Pbulbs each. Most are leafless! Just the Pbulbs, but I have started plants with backbulbs before. Sometimes it takes them a little bit to get back up to spead and flower, but they do.

A little trick that can be used is to put some damp sphagnum around the ryzome, and put them in a ziplock bag. Every 2 days or so open the bag to let in fresh air. Oh it needs to be in a place that gets light, but not dirrect untill it has started to grow and you pot it up.

That are 4 gone. There is one more to go.

I will get exact shipping prices for people 5.50 was an estimate. I just shipped to Cali today in a large priority box and it was 6.05. It had 2 orchdis in it.

Here is a link of orchids for trade. These are the front halfs of the devisions, but I am not sure what goes with what being NoID, and all. There are two pictures from the two I know were in flower. This may give you an idea, but I am not garenteeing any of these to look like these. Those are just what has bloomed out. Here is the link.
    Josh's trade page

If you want to work out a trade for something on the page as well, I can forgo the shipping and just add it to the box with the trade stuff.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate rules...
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I'll like that last one if that hasnt been taken.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast