What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CopcarFC's first giveaway

So I ripped open an old flower bud and out came lots of Burmanni seed. I dont need any more so I'm giving away seed packs for SASE. I have so many that you will prolly get an entire flower stalk or two that you can rip open and get seed.

Here's the deal, respond here and I will PM you with my addy so you can send the SASE. If you PM me asking for seed you will not get any. I would prefer you send bubble mailers and those that do send bubble mailers will receive more than those who send regular envelopes.

This is my first time doing this so lets hope everything goes well.

I'll get down on that action, too!!!!

Be sure the seed has dried out before packing, esp. if sending the whole scape.

Yeah, I was looking at them today and some of the upper buds on the stalks are not dried up yet so instead of stalks everyone will get lots of buds. I also planted some of the seeds to see if they germinate.

If any seed is left, I'd very much like some.

it would be totaly groovy if there are enough that i could get some of these seed

Hi,

Can I have some as well? Thanks.

If you have any burmanni seed left I would like a packet.
Tell me yes, give me your address and the SASE will be in the mail today.

Thanks

Alright, I have enough replys. If I did not send you a PM don't worry, more buds are opening by the day and I will contact you when they are ready.

I honestly was not expecting this many replys so I will try to send everyone at least 2 dried buds. Each bud has (what looks like) 50-ish seeds.

My SASE has been sent out. I just wanted to let you know that it is on its way, or you have already received it. Thanks again.

In the unlikely event of continued availability, I am interested.

OK, I just got an SASE from Cheryl Webb.

Who is this? There was no more info other than that. I looked through everyone's profile and I still have no idea who this is. Let me know who you are.

Also can everyone please remember that I dont have a clue who you are so you need to leave a note in the SASE? Please?

Received my seeds in sunny Florida today! Thanks, CopCar!

I hope I am not late to ask for some seeds. If possible, I would also like to have some. I can pay for shipping costs by paypal.
Thanks
Pramod.

Back