Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm ADDICTED

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all:

aren't most of the people visiting the forum addicted to some kind of cp?

Gus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, Before I was a VFT addict, then moved onto sundews, now I'm on Utrics. Soon I'm going to be an addict of every CP.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (srduggins @ May 21 2006,6:03)]fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones.
    I'm gonna eat some worms.
    Hehe, thanks Steve. I'm gonna see if I can't Google it and get the lyrics for the entire song. I was able to find the lyrics to "Camp Granada" a couple years ago.

Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 21 2006,7:11)]Steve: If this had been a couple years ago I'd be asking you or another teenager how to fix it!
    LOL! Thanks Jim. I do my best to give them kids a run for their money.

Quote[/b] (dewyleaves @ May 21 2006,3:41)]Yea, Before I was a VFT addict, then moved onto sundews, now I'm on Utrics. Soon I'm going to be an addict of every CP.
    It's downright eery the way they insinuate themselves into our lives. At first it's a VFT, then a sundew or two, then pings, utrics, neps..... Before you know it, you have one or two of each of the common type CPs and a few of the more uncommon ones and no place for yourself. It's all filled with CPs. Which is how it should be.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ May 22 2006,12:57)]
    Quote[/b] (srduggins @ May 21 2006,6:03)]fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones.
    I'm gonna eat some worms.
    Hehe, thanks Steve. I'm gonna see if I can't Google it and get the lyrics for the entire song. I was able to find the lyrics to "Camp Granada" a couple years ago.

Quote[/b] (dewyleaves @ May 21 2006,3:41)]Yea, Before I was a VFT addict, then moved onto sundews, now I'm on Utrics. Soon I'm going to be an addict of every CP.
    It's downright eery the way they insinuate themselves into our lives. At first it's a VFT, then a sundew or two, then pings, utrics, neps..... Before you know it, you have one or two of each of the common type CPs and a few of the more uncommon ones and no place for yourself. It's all filled with CPs. Which is how it should be.
    Steve, do you mean the Alan Sherman song called, "Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda (here I am at Camp Granada)"? Great song!

Steve and I on are on the same wavelength - a little of everything. Sundews still rock, though - especially pigmy, forked, and petiolaris!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 22 2006,6:00)]Steve, do you mean the Alan Sherman song called, "Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda (here I am at Camp Granada)"? Great song!
    Yep! That's the one.
    ---Steve Allinger---

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my growing experience started out with my fish tank hobby. I have a 6, 18, 20, and 30 gallon planted tanks. Then I started a 20 gal palaudrium(sp). I would like to see any palies with carnies in them. My pal has D. adela, the pitchers from home depot which grows really well, some S. purp... and some u. livida. The flytraps didnt do very well, but it does well in my 2.5 gal terarrium. I now have a bunch more plants and I'm addicted to growing them. HELP!!! oh yeah what i was getting at is, I also love the bladderworts. I have U. sandersoni(waiting for it to flower), U. gibba, and U. Livida. IMO Livida grows like a weed and always flowering. I have pictures of them on myspace(professor greenthumb). And they alwaws flower, and a lot, very easy to grow, if not the easiest. And if you grow it over water on top of sp-moss you can see the bladders and the leaves form underwater also. You can grow it with gibba like i do. Anyways, sorry for the rambling but, if anyone wants a little to start with i can either trade you something for it, or you can have some for free. I was gonna say pay shipping, but it wouldnt be more than a dollar so i'm not gonna worry bout it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to go to CP rehab! First, strung out on VFT's. Then, I was introduced to sundews. At first, the plants were free. THEN, they wanted money. Someone else got me hooked on Neps. WOE IS ME!!!!! Had to have them all! Only the lack of a greenhouse finally weaned me away from the neps. BUT! OMIGAWD!!!!!!!! Here came the sarracenia! Now its hopeless!!!! Gotta have my s. oreo fix everyday! Ready to take s. oreophila Heavily veined intravenously!!!! HELP ME!!!!! I GOT TO HAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER SATISFIED!!!!! MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ May 25 2006,11:46)]I need to go to CP rehab! First, strung out on VFT's. Then, I was introduced to sundews. At first, the plants were free. THEN, they wanted money. Someone else got me hooked on Neps. WOE IS ME!!!!! Had to have them all! Only the lack of a greenhouse finally weaned me away from the neps. BUT! OMIGAWD!!!!!!!! Here came the sarracenia! Now its hopeless!!!! Gotta have my s. oreo fix everyday! Ready to take s. oreophila Heavily veined intravenously!!!! HELP ME!!!!! I GOT TO HAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER SATISFIED!!!!! MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!
    Spoken like a true addict Bugweed .

The hardest part for me is making room in the house for my plants each fall. I always have plenty of room in the house when I put them outside in the spring. But, they seem to multiply (pots and all) during the summer and what fit in my window in spring, doesn't fit in the window in the fall.
    ---Steve Allinger---

My Grow List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast