Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plants from Lowes, Home Depot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see people here talking about their purple pitchers and cobra lilys they got from Lowes or Home Depot so I go and look for some. I don't find any. I really want some of these so can anyone get me some and hook me up? I will pay for everything. I just don't want to buy from some online plant store because they jack you on shipping. Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can understand H.D. not having any. It's all hit or miss with them. Lowes SHOULD have CP's, a decent variety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, you might just have to wait. It sucks when I hear others talking about how the Lowes local to them has pings and Nep's.

The Lowes near me has times when they have a ton of stuff and other times ( like now ) when they have nothing.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked both today and they have none so that's why I came on here. If anyone get me some that would be cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW I didn't know Lowes carries neps.My local Lowes carries Pings and D.Adelaes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude last year my local Lowes had Ventrosa's, Judith Finn's, Raff's, and a lot of other unknown types of Nep's. You just have to check in often and hope for the best.

I tried asking managers to keep them stocked but they said they had no control over when, what, and how many types of plants came in.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just as the others have said, it's hit or miss when it comes to snagging CPs from hardware stores. Sometimes I'll go into my local Lowe's/Home Depot and there will be tons of CPs out for purchase, while other times there isn't a CP in sight. I've bought the following over the past year:

-Neps
    -Pings
    -Sundews
    -VFTs

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the Lowes in the reading, PA area I have seen N. ventricosa, N. sanguinea, P. primuliflora, D. californica, D. adelae, D. spatulata, S. Dana's Delight, S. rubra, S. purpurea, S. Dixie Lace, and D. muscipula.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast