User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Odd cacti for VFT?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a PLETHORA of cacti. ranging from your common Aloe barbadensis, (the kind you would use for a burn), I have a few Agave babies left, as well as a few ityy-bitty babies from my oddball dwarf aloe strains. I'm not at all certain what the actual names of the dwarf aloes are, but both types that I have babies from look like they have sugar icing on them. One of the two strains, once they start to get rootbound, the outer leaves turn a brilliant orange. great windowsill plants, as neither of the dwarf strains get larger than a 3 inch diameter. Please pm with a VFT offer. I have a total of about 8 plants I'd be willing to part with. Thanks a million!
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~~EDIT~~ I have about 12 or 13 of the Aloe Barbadensis, 3 or 4 Agave, 2 or 3 each of the Icing aloes, one variety plain green, one orange once rootbound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~~UPDATE~~

Out of all green icing aloes

2 orange icing aloes

2 Agave

still have all Aloe Barbadensis.

Agaves are going into growing season.... They will get too big to be worth shipping soon.... Will sprout a 4 foot flower stalk next summer, beautiful bright orange flowers.

That will be all, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.