What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ro system; unlimited water for your plants!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, I have a Ro system (carbon block prestage, and membrane) that is availalbe for trade. I had bought this to supply my green house the the PPM sucked. So I bought a whole new system. I bought a new higher output membrane for my system so I have the old membrane from that kit and put it in this system. I just plugged this into a water supply and was getting 11PPM water. So with this membrane the system works great. It is a 24 GPD membrane and the housing is clear on both the prefilter and the membrane... No storrage tank. I guess I could get a picture if anyone is interested
smile_n_32.gif

Pm me with offers... I'm not really looking for anything in particular. So- PM me with anything you think I'd like to have
smile.gif

Andrew

I'll trade you two of Ollie's baby teeth. Now THAT'S something nobody else has! Let's make a deal.
smile.gif

What the heck is wrong with you? LOL

Its the heat...I swear!
laugh.gif
Sure you don't wanna trade??

Sorry, I already have better offers than that. BUT to the rest of you that are serious. Nothing is agreed on yet, so keep sending offers
smile.gif

Thanks,
Andrew

Back