What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
people's generosity have been critical to my expanding collection. I can now, finally, give back the same. I have plenty of seed to help you expand your collection. If interested, please send me a PM. I will send you my address for the SASE.

AVAILABLE:
(0) D spatulata @ 20 seeds
(2) D filiformis ssp. filiformis - packs of 25-50 seeds harvested[/B]2 weeks ago
(2) D filiformis ssp. filiformis - packs of 50-100 seeds harvested November '05 (I have some sprouting now)
(0) D capensis - packs of 25-50 seeds

(0) S alata (Covington, LA) flowers polinated in the wild before plants were rescued last summer - packs of 20-25 seeds harvested 8/05 (yes there is plenty more for the NASC)
(0) S flava rugellii - packs of 20 - 25 seeds harvested 8/05

updated 8/9

Go CP30!!! Thanks for the very kind offer. If anyone takes you up on the D. filiformis offer it should be noted that it's pretty late in the season to sow this temperate seed, and it's best put in the cold part of the fridge until late winter after which it will be nicely stratified. THANKS AGAIN!

More Left!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I am interested in the D. capensis seeds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ping Pong @ Aug. 09 2006,12:15)]I am interested in the D. capensis seeds.
If he's out of them and you are in the USA, I can send you a packet of capensis. I'm sure there are dozens of us who could!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ping Pong @ Aug. 08 2006,11:15)]I am interested in the D. capensis seeds.
Sorry Brad, I just committed my last pack of capensis to Hong Kong (sounds kinda like Ping Pong). Jim should be able to take care of you.

I CAN"T BELIEVE I HAVE NO CAPENSIS SEED!!
smile_n_32.gif

PMed ya!

Hello there eveyone. I'm very interested in owning a venus flytrap Dionaea muscipula so
if there are some here who is very kind to share some of their
seeds please e-mail me at allain_skywalker@yahoo.com. Thank you very much. I'm from the philippines.

Back