Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VFT Green Dragon giveaway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit and Update-- That was quick! Thanks to those who responded so quickly, within one hour I have as many requests as I can fill. Those who have written to me will receive private messages.

This offer is now closed. But I will be offering other giveaways a little later in the year. Best wishes, Steve/xscd

The original post and offer appear below

I will soon have several lots (2-4) of extra-stock Green Dragon Venus Flytraps to ship to new homes in exchange for shipping costs only. The details--

* The person or persons who wish to have the plants must have a PayPal account to pay for the shipping cost (about $5.00) and live in the continental U.S.

* Each lot will contain probably 1-3 dozen plants of various sizes from small and young to large and mature, so a person has to be prepared to take on the care of several dozen new plants all at once. I will not split lots in order to ship to more people. I'm trying to keep this simple and easy on myself, having learned from past experience.

* The VFTs will be shipped from eastern New Mexico, and will be shipped by U.S. Postal Service Priority mail to U.S. locations only (usually 2 days to nearby states, 3 or 4 to states more distant from New Mexico).

* Send me a private email if interested. I can only pick several people to ship to, so I will probably choose those whose private messages are the most appealing or persuasive to me.

These are good-looking, vigorous Green Dragon VFTs that have been in my care for two years.

In addition to these, a little later in the year I will have some lots of mixed VFTs for giveaway that will include the following varieties: Big Mouth, Dente, Fang, Blood Red Traps, Banded, and possibly several others. I'll make a separate announcement about these at that time here at the TerraForums CP Trading Post.

Best wishes all--

Steve D, New Mexico, US
    Pics of a few of my VFTs/CPs
    Be happy in the travel--there is no destination

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    e-mail sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm sent sorry alittle late.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I'm not too late
    Bernie.C

I'm starting my CP collection.
    My Grow List
    CP Pictures
    My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm sent

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    xscd- Thanks a lot for making this great offer. I didn't manage to make in on time this time, but hopefully I will in the future. Thanks for your generousity and congrats to people who made it!

Now FOLKS: Read the post that the offering party has made. I checked this earlier and it was done, and now I'm seeing more posts in here saying that they've emailed xscd. There is a big, bolded few lines up top saying that the offer is up; PLEASE be respectful and read the post before contacting the offering party.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast