What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I told you I'd have more fun stuff
smile.gif

I have 3 established D. falconeri available.

Rules:

1) Since ther is no rush this time around I am looking for trades. Please check my growlist before making an offer. And please no ubercommon things like VFTs, spatulata and capensis
smile.gif

2) I will consider postage but trades have priority

3) PM me if you are interested.

4) When I say they are all gone that is the end so please no more PMs after that.

ReadySetGo

you are just cleaning house arent yah?
smile_n_32.gif

I will help you clean house! PM'd you--

Not quite. If you knew the truth you'd kill me in envy

Hey Space Cowboy,
Did you check w/ Terra management to ensure they have the bandwidth / capacity to handle the response from this???

Oh, now I want to know the truth!! You're making room for the notorious Triphiophyllum aren't you?! hehe - No really though, what you got?

lol Pyro, given the lil bit you have sent my way i can imagine what your holding......................i can wait you out, iz a very patient person
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah Pyro spill the beans!! I would be hounding you for a trade of some sort, but Clint was gracious enough to send me one in our last trade. Looks to be doing ok so far too.

No Triphi for me, I don't have a monster greenhouse to accomodate it.

No beans to be spilled today but I will say this: This thread is closed, all the falco are spoken for
smile.gif

But keep your eyes open here because ther will be more fun stuff to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back