What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a few nepenthes that I have multiple of and want to trade off.
I have to trade:
---UPDATED 9/14---

1-N. x coccinea 4-5" diameter

1-N. gracilis x ampullaria (N. x trichocarpa)

I am mostly looking for other tropicals including Nepenthes, Heliamphora, and Cephalotus.  But will consider Pinguicula and Drosera if they spark my interest. PM me or post here.
-Nick

I have many of the Pygmy Dro.'s and Mexican Ping.'s that are on my list available, and a N. sanguinea and a fresh basal shoot from N. alata x maxima (not rooted but good sized). I am interested in one of each of:

N. thorelli JAM clone n+w x summer 1976 LCS#2 superba mixta

N. gracilis x ampullaria (N. x trichocarpa)

Let me know if we can work something out! Thanks,
Colin

Nope, try again or post it here.

Dang it. Your not interestd in a Ventrata are ya LMAO. I'm sure your not, but its worth a shot. I just picked up another that is i need of a haircut.

Lol, I have ventratas growing out my ears right now. I need to learn how to cut back a nepenthes without making cuttings of it. I'll Pm you maybe we can work something else out.
-Nick

Nick Just cut it back and toss the parts you cut off. You don;t have to keep them if you don't want, and by cutting the growing point the plant will branch lower down. Thats what biology says. There is a hormone in the growth tip keeping the plant only growing in one direction, and when you cut off the growing tip it gets rid of the hormone causeing dorment eyes to wake up and start to grow. I have philidendrons that I trim and toss because I have so many and have given so many away.

Are you at all intereted?
I have many of the Pygmy Dro.'s and Mexican Ping.'s that are on my list available, and a N. sanguinea and a fresh basal shoot from N. alata x maxima (not rooted but good sized). I am interested in one of each of:

N. thorelli JAM clone n+w x summer 1976 LCS#2 superba mixta

N. gracilis x ampullaria (N. x trichocarpa)

Let me know if we can work something out! Thanks,
Colin

Here is an idea. I know it's just ventrata, but maybe you could offer the cut vine for postage as opposed to just tossing it? Some newbie might want to try their hand at rooting neps.

Cheers,

Joe

Plants received today, yours in the mail tomorrow.

THANKS!
Steve

Glad to hear it made it. I'll let you know when I get your box.

Back