What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanseveria to Go

I have a whole bunch of sanseverias to unload (trade that is).
When I get thru hopefully I will be able to squeese everything into the greenhouse this winter (maybe) Below is a list and the number of each that I have. I am looking for colorful sarracenias. Paul

Sans. lillian true (31)
S. suffsuticosa sprial form 10inch pot
S. patens 10inch pots (3)
S. graclis
S. compacta
S. crane's black
S. silver queen (29)
S. ballyi (8)
S. zeylaniea
S. moon glow (6)
S. ballyi 12681
S. futura (18)
S. seneambica variegated
S. senegambica (21)
S. compacta stripe and twist (6)
S. parva (39)
S. bantel's sensation
S. bantel's sensation sport
S. subspicala (2)
S. roxburghiana (2)
S. fischeri (3) large
S. unknowns (10)

Wow! I am a relatively new Sansophil with a few types. I have a few extra Sarracenia, let me get back to you in a bit as I look over your list more carefully. Nice!!

What do your unknowns look like? Anything in particular (Sarracenia) that you are looking for.
I may be interestind in your S.senegambica variegated, your 'Crane's Black', and possibly S. roxburghinana. I have nice, 4.5" pots of S. "Judith Hindle" (very red), S. "Scarlet Belle". I also have smaller pots with colorful S. euco and I have a S. purpurea purpurea heterophylla that is just begininning to produce nice pitchers and fill in its pot.

Email me directly and I will send you photos, Thanks Paul

Back