What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a number of plants available for trade. I am primarily interested in plants in the petiolaris complex, location-data Sarracenia, D. regia, & interesting VFTs not on my growlist (in my signature below).

Available:
D. petiolaris 'red' (some consider this dilatato-petiolaris)
D. petiolaris (some consider this dilatato-petiolaris)
D. 'ladle' - S. Samia hybrid (D. falconeri x D. paradoxa) (small plants)
- I'm rethinking the D. 'ladles' - while I have a number of these plants, the remaining ones are 1" or less in diameter and I would hate to ship them to someone and not have them do well. I'll let them get larger & re-offer them later. Sorry.
115.gif

D. petiolaris (nice 'pincushion' clone - few)
D. paradoxa (several clones but none w/ location info)
D. falconeri (will only consider swaps for other D. falconeri clones)(small plants)
D. paradoxa (seed)

If you have an interest in a possible trade, please contact me via email @ RL7836@earthlink.net - please include what you are offering to trade and what you are interested in receiving.

- this is not 1st come - 1st served - no need to rush
- feel free to post comments on forum/listserver but questions / negotiations will be via email
- available plants are from water propagation, growth-point division & some seed-grown plants
- I may request to see a photo of plant prior to trade being finalized
- pics of most plants are on the forums (or available by request)
- plants are not for sale at this time
- I will consider donations to educational / public institutions (contact me)
- USA only - sorry (I don't have info or time to procure required certificates for export)

what clone is your D. paradoxa?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]petiolaris complex, location-data Sarracenia, D. regia, & interesting VFTs not on my growlist

well your no fun, get interested in Utrics dang it!!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Aug. 15 2006,5:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]petiolaris complex, location-data Sarracenia, D. regia, & interesting VFTs not on my growlist

well your no fun, get interested in Utrics dang it!!
smile_n_32.gif
Yeah... can we interest you in some bladderworts, butterworts, Drosphyllum seeds, or perhaps a cat or a daughter or any of my first born male sons? Centrifuge tubes? Plastic pipette containers? Snew?

whats snew?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 16 2006,9:09)]whats snew?
--Not much. Thanks for asking though.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 15 2006,4:21)]what clone is your D. paradoxa?
I have a few but the available ones are from plants w/o location info

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well your no fun, get interested in Utrics dang it!!
smile_n_32.gif
Sorry. The only way I can come close to managing is to draw some boundaries.
118.gif
With a few exceptions, I only grow Sarrs, VFTs & petiolaris complex (or plants that will co-exist w/ them). Cephs live w/ my VFTs all year. D. regia is an exception - as are the 'Sisters' & U. longifolia. All of the exceptions are considered 'on the edge' ...
932.gif

*****rattler makes a note to start trading all his rare and beautiful exotic Utrics for lowly green trumpets because SOMEONE who is hoarding all the nice petiolaris thinks his beautiful plants arent fit to grow and want common ugly trumpets instead*****

smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Aug. 16 2006,3:54)]*****rattler makes a note to start trading all his rare and beautiful exotic Utrics for lowly green trumpets because SOMEONE who is hoarding all the nice petiolaris thinks his beautiful plants arent fit to grow and want common ugly trumpets instead*****
Well, I don't think that's exactly what I meant but .... OK .... if you want them from me anyway....
114.gif

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

LOL. i like the top one. hope yah find homes for them..........hopefully ill have something your interested in in the future, or let me know if yah start growing Heli's ive got plenty of companion plants to them

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xscd @ Aug. 16 2006,11:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 16 2006,9:09)]whats snew?
--Not much. Thanks for asking though.
smile_m_32.gif
Steve, ya beat me to it! Wasn't sure if anyone would bite, but I was going to retort, "I dunno... what snew with you?"

ooh lol. i thought maybe you meant snow?

Obviously its the past tense of "snow".  "Yesterday, it snew; today its sunny."

Don't y'all know anything??!

smile_n_32.gif

Back