I have a number of plants available for trade. I am primarily interested in plants in the petiolaris complex, location-data Sarracenia, D. regia, & interesting VFTs not on my growlist (in my signature below).
D. petiolaris 'red' (some consider this dilatato-petiolaris)
D. petiolaris (some consider this dilatato-petiolaris)
D. 'ladle' - S. Samia hybrid (D. falconeri x D. paradoxa) (small plants)
- I'm rethinking the D. 'ladles' - while I have a number of these plants, the remaining ones are 1" or less in diameter and I would hate to ship them to someone and not have them do well. I'll let them get larger & re-offer them later. Sorry.
D. petiolaris (nice 'pincushion' clone - few)
D. paradoxa (several clones but none w/ location info)
D. falconeri (will only consider swaps for other D. falconeri clones)(small plants)
D. paradoxa (seed)
If you have an interest in a possible trade, please contact me via email @ RL7836@earthlink.net - please include what you are offering to trade and what you are interested in receiving.
- this is not 1st come - 1st served - no need to rush
- feel free to post comments on forum/listserver but questions / negotiations will be via email
- available plants are from water propagation, growth-point division & some seed-grown plants
- I may request to see a photo of plant prior to trade being finalized
- pics of most plants are on the forums (or available by request)
- plants are not for sale at this time
- I will consider donations to educational / public institutions (contact me)
- USA only - sorry (I don't have info or time to procure required certificates for export)