What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for...

glider14

Always a newbie
well as most of you all know i dont have much to offer anyone. im looking for either seeds or plants(not mature....id like to grow one out myself) of the cobra lily. ever since ive seen a picture of one ive wanted it! but then i heard that they were very difficult to keep so i kinda backed off on it. then i learned all these new cultivation tips and id like to start one now. ive only seen one and it was a lowes victim... my growlist is all i have....so yea.
Thanks
Alex

Good luck I already was looking for one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Aug. 24 2006,8:02)](...) id like to grow one out myself of the cobra lily. ever since ive seen a picture of one ive wanted it! but then i heard that they were very difficult to keep so i kinda backed off on it. then i learned all these new cultivation tips and id like to start one now. (...)
Alex
Where did you learn the cultivation tips? What are they?

I'm interested in trying to grow a Darlingtonia as well. Good luck in your endeavors.
smile.gif

this year is the first time had d. californica grow for me , it does best out side. my inside ones never did anything but die.

mine thrive... I've had my larger ones for about 2 1/2 years and I've never had a problem with them. I also have two small ones that have survived this summers heat wave (as hot as it got I really thought I would lose the babies). But they made it safe and sound.

Back