What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everybody, I'm interested in growing a Bladderwort (doesn't matter what" and I'm willing to trade some seeds for them. the seeds that I have are D. indica, filiformis, capensis "alba", "all red", and typical, spatulata, some Vft mixed seeds, and some drosera intermedia seeds. Thanks if you have any questions please pm me

i want indica seeds!...........................how many Utrics yah want?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Sep. 01 2006,9:13)]i want indica seeds!...........................how many Utrics yah want?
Same here!

I've only got about 20 seed of d indica left, so whatever i can get

well in that case, send them to Jim, iz got knee surgery in ~11 days. he is prolly in a better position to get them planted

would you still be interested Jim?

Sure would! And I'll send plants to Montana in the spring. Thanks, guys!

confused.gif
?
confused.gif
???
confused.gif

Jim will get 'em growing, then send plants (more likely seeds) to rattler once he's better set up to care for them, so your trade is with Jim for the D.indica seeds
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mabudon @ Sep. 03 2006,9:07)]Jim will get 'em growing, then send plants (more likely seeds) to rattler once he's better set up to care for them, so your trade is with Jim for the D.indica seeds
biggrin.gif
Yeah... what Carl said, only they'll be as plants.

Okay, Thanks for explaining it for me, I'll send them out when you're ready.

LOL! I'm ready now... but the Post Office is closed.
smile_n_32.gif
We'll need to swap addresses again!

Would you mind me asking What kind of Utricularia I'll be getting?

I'd like to do some research on the plant so my mom will be able to grow it at her office.

for anyone who is interested, now that I've got a plant for my mom now I'd like to see if I can add a nice little utic to my collection.
So basically I'm still looking for offers, and I have all of the seeds mentioned in my first post left except for the D indica seeds. I am also interested in corkscrew plants

Back