What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes reinwardtiana (green form)

Hi, I have a few good-sized cuttings of the red/cinnamon form of Nepenthes reinwardtiana at this time. I was wondering if anyone has any cuttings/plants of the green form of Nepenthes reinwardtiana up for sale or trade. I am willing to trade a red form cutting or two for a green form cutting/plant or two.

Thanks,
-JB.

How big are they? I don't have the green form..nor any form, but I've been looking to add this plant to my collection. If you don't find any green form to swap for, PM me if you want to figure something out.

Same here JB. I do not have this plant in my collection. I don't have many CPs to trade, but if your interested in Orchids I am sure we could work something out. I duno if your willing to trade a cutting for seeds, but I have some S. Minor seeds I just collected today I could trade. I know its not a nepenthes, but none of my nepenthes are of any size to trade yet. Thanks. Please keep Phissionkorps and I in mind if you cannot find what your wanting to trade for.

Back