User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: N. ampullaria 'Green' for trade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This tough guy, purchased from Cook's a while back, has somewhat of a stunted growth tip but has exploded in basal shoots and ground pitchers. It's probably the result of my major condition changes these past few months. Still healthy though! He's in a 4 inch pot and will be sent potted.

I'm looking for any Heliamphora that isn't H. heterodoxa. I will also consider some Neps, like khasiana (I've always really wanted this one!), bongso, mikei, or anything interesting (which is just about all Neps! Haha!). I don't have a current growlist going so if you're interested go ahead and just PM me an offer and I'll consider it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do not get any more interesting offers, I would really like the amp, but I can only offer a cutting of alata x maxima.
    All proofs inevitably lead to propositions that have no proof. All things are known because we want to believe in them.

My Growlist updated with available trades and pictures - PM if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plant has been traded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

You still looking for Helis? I have a Hetero x minor hybrid for trade. I was looking at your growlist and would like to get a lau x emarg pup if you make one. Are you in FL?

Michael