What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade chain. I'll start

Heh, vft guy do ya still want those babies?

-Ben

OK, I take it that it's the falconerii that's up for grabs now, so I'll take that one and put D. scorpioides gemmae on the table. My first harvest, so I don't know exactly how many to expect to get, but I'll try to include at least two dozen. I'll pay shipping on it, too.
~Joe

Ok, this got confusing while I was out of town there for a couple days. People are putting up plants without taking the previous one, and confusing everyone. Did anyone take the D. natalensis that was so generously offered? JLAP put up the D. falconeri, but didn't say if he was taking the D. natalensis. Let's assume that he wants the D. natalensis and let he and throckmoron work out the details.

My proposal is to use this format for responding to this chain:

I will take the "previously offered plant" and offer a "new plant"
...so it's unambiguous.

So as of this moment, seedjar is taking the D. falconeri (whoa, nice!!) and putting up D. scorpioides gemmae (a great pygmy drosera!) for grabs.

Remember, don't put up a plant without saying you'll take the previous one or everyone gets confused! Let's keep it rolling!

I'll jump back in here and kick it up a notch.

I'll take the D. scorpioides gemmae and put up... a nice-sized N. belii x Trusmadiensis! I'll even pay shipping!

Capslock <-- clearing out some room. LOL!

I'll take the N. belli x trusmadi

I'll offer a small H. ionasii x heterodoxa

Ooo Ooo!

I'll take that heli, and I'll offer up a rooted cutting of and unknown nep hybrid from ABG AND I'll include some pygme gammae of (I think) D. nitidula x D. pulchella.

I'll take schoalty's offering and put up a Nep/Drosera pair myself - N. rafflesiana and D. binata multifida. Both from cuttings - the D. binata is well established and while I haven't checked the N. rafflesiana to see if it's rooted, it has been growing for a while now and has several nodes of new growth. From a fairly mature plant as well, so I expect the cutting to bulk up quite a bit once it's potted.
~Joe

I'll take the rafflesiana and binata and put up the 2 D. natalensis EG plants (JLAP didn't want earlier) with a N. sanguinea 4-5" diam. (Wistuba clone)

I'll take the 2 D. natalensis EG plants and a N. sanguinea 4-5" diam. (Wistuba clone) with the return of P. 'Setho' and unknown Ping.

Jeff

OK, I will take Jeff's 2 pings and offer up a P. 'John Rizzi', an unknown ping, and a plug of U. tricolor.

Steve

theyre not CP's, but i'll take CP30's offer and put up 2 calypso bulbosa bulbs (fairy slipper orchid). they require a temprate, cold climate and a thick humus layer covered in moss. they are best grown in a shaded portion in a yard under a fir tree or other conifer. this isnt a rule, but it works.

I'll take them calypso bulbs. I offer gemmae.
20 D. scorpioides and
10 D. roseana
and possibly some other gemmae

I'll take Larry's offer on the gemmae. I'll offer up a small portion of U. welwitschii and U. arenaria. I'll also include some D. erythrorhiza and P. lusitanica seeds.

Edit: Fixed spelling.

Sorry-- an.-retentive grammar moment: it's U. welwitschii

Thank you. I had been wondering if it had the 'h' or not. I've seen it spelled all different ways unfortunately
sad.gif

ill take crissytal's offer and ill offer up some D. peltata seeds, a rooted cutting of the "TC mutant nep"(for kicks and giggles :p), and a portion of U. sandersonii 'Blue'.
Alex

I recieved money from Ben Merritt. Who's this and what do they want? I can't send anything out unless I know what to send.

Oh, right, that's me. I shoulda wrote "Drosera36" on it. I think you offered me D. capensis 'Giant'.

-Ben

Okie dokey. will go out monday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh, right, that's me. I shoulda wrote "Drosera36" on it. I think you offered me D. capensis 'Giant'.
slap.gif

Back