What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade chain. I'll start

Well, I had tried to start that the one shipping,pay for the shipping. My trade and PM's with rockmoron was sidelined somehow so now everyone else sees the wisdom of what I had suggested to him.
Now all I have to do is ship the plants to him.
Lois

woo hoo! i want zero's offer and ill put up a D.x 'California Sunset'(skipping dormancy this year because they are from leaf cuttings.) some winter leaves of P. x 'Titan', D. capensis red(although not so red right now) and a small clump of D. alicae seedlings(quarter. in across).
Alex

So onward ho! Back to trading chain, who's taking Alex's offering?

I will take Alex's offer (PM me for Addy details and shipping fees) and offer up some seeds of S. leucophylla "Hurricane Creek" and D. spathulata seeds.

Capslock maybe you could edit the first post with the rules so that people new to the chain will understand. Cynic81 missed the modification as far as the offerer paying the shipping--

Done. No money needs to change hands if everyone pays for the shipping themselves, which is much much easier!!!

Capslock

I'll take Cynics offer and put up....

Uhhh... 5 byblis filifolia seeds.

I'll take the B. filifolia seeds - and put up 3 D. biflora (Amajari) seeds, 10 D. natalensis EG seeds, and 5 D. oblanceolata (Sunset Peak) seeds.

throckmoron: did you get my Pms in regaurd to my offer you took? you havent responded to any of them
Alex

is this still going?

yep

I have some Drosophyllum seeds if the thread is still active

Are you taking throckmoron's offer?
3 D. biflora (Amajari) seeds, 10 D. natalensis EG seeds, and 5 D. oblanceolata (Sunset Peak) seeds.

If so I will take your offer of Drosophyllum seeds and I offer a pack of 8 Proboscidea louisianaica seeds, and some D filiformis ssp. filiformis seed.

Are you taking throckmoron's offer?

Sure, if it is still available.

I'll take throckmoron's 3 D. biflora (Amajari) seeds (really, only three?), 10 D. natalensis EG seeds, and 5 D. oblanceolata (Sunset Peak) seeds

In exchange for posting Drosophyllum seeds.

OK, just wanted to be clear, this thread can get confusing. As I stated above:

I will take your offer of Drosophyllum seeds and I offer a pack of 8 Proboscidea louisianaica seeds, and some D filiformis ssp. filiformis seed. Heck, I will even throw in a pack of S flava rugellii seed and even a few N mira x 'Briggsiana' seed just to see what comes next.

I'll take CP30's offer and put up mature P. 'setho' and a S. 'Dana Delight' (spelling).

Jeff

NO takers?

I hope so. I have a couple of Dana's Delights already so I'm not jumping in just yet but I do hope that this keeps moving. ANYbody??

I'll take Huy's offer and put up... let's see i've got a bucket full of Sarracenia Rhizomes in my living room right now.. I'll put up 1 S. wrigleyana and one pretty kool-aid smelling (to me atleast) mystery Rubra Hybrid. It clumps like crazy. Don't label it as anything other than mystery rubra hybrid.

Back