What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade chain. I'll start

Heh, well I did send my address in a PM to him, with my name in it and everything, so I assumed he'd know.
blush.gif

-Ben

I can barely remember my own name

ANYWAYS back to trading...

ill take crissytal's offer and ill offer up some D. peltata seeds, a rooted cutting of the "TC mutant nep"(for kicks and giggles :p), and a portion of U. sandersonii 'Blue'.
Alex
Okay, I'll take Alex's offer . My items are D. sp. (species) auyun tepui and a very small P. giganteaXmoctezumea.
Lois

Glad to see this going again.
What is D. sp. (species) auyun tepui, or rather what does it look like?

I take Lois's D. spec. Auyan Tepui & P. gigantea x moctezumae-- and offer a younger P. colimensis and P. reticulata

Taking a younger P. colimensis and P. reticulata and up for grabs are

2 P. gigantea, approx 1-2" across.

cheers,
Peter

I will take Rubra's offer of 2 P. gigantea, approx 1-2" across and offer up a rooted N. Miranda @8" in diameter and some U. praelonga.

Steve

ill take the nep miranda and the utric. i offer up some Proboscidea louisianaica probably a pod full of seeds from my large plant i had this summer(pictures in the other section) and you can have the claw too and a offset or two of amorphophallus konjac

I will take carnivorkid's offer of "some Proboscidea louisianaica probably a pod full of seeds from my large plant i had this summer(pictures in the other section) and you can have the claw too and a offset or two of amorphophallus konjac." Since I have been looking for both of these - Thanks!

I will offer another rooted N. Miranda (just a bit smaller than above, But with 3" pitchers and some U. tricolor.

I'll take the N. Miranda and U. tricolor, and put up a two-by-two (maybe three-by-three?) inch pot of Darlingtonia seedlings, two years old this season. I think there are at least a dozen plants in this pot. Very hardy - raised from seed in full sun. They're still fairly small, but a few of them have begun making adult-shaped pitchers, so I suspect they'll bulk up soon if they're separated and repotted individually. Plants are only about an inch tall at the tallest and a little bigger in diameter, but like I said, there's plenty. I've been keeping these to myself up until now, but I have several pots like this and by the time I divide them all up I'll have more cobra pitchers than I'll know what to do with.
~Joe

nobody wants to take Joe's offer? It is way too hot here and I have killed way to many cobras in my few years down here. I don't think I can try it again....

id take it...but i have nothing else to offer
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Alex

EDIT: i forgot! i can offer up a couple D. spatulata plants, a portion of U. livida and Max. Tenuifolia orchid(aka the coconut orchid)
Alex

Dang it I keep checking too late!!! Alex's offer is still up. I need to check more often I missed two dang mirandas!! I already have what Alex is offering. Someon somone he he Make more good offers. I need to go see what I have to trade to get ready!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CP30 @ Dec. 11 2006,7:36)]Glad to see this going again.
What is D. sp. (species) auyun tepui, or rather what does it look like?
The Auyan Tepui Drosera is very plain. Incredible wedge shaped leaves though.
smile.gif

Aww has this trade chain or as I like to call it (Train) come to a screeching hault?
Alex received your plants today they were / are in great shape.
Lois

Where are we at and what is up for grabs? I think we need an update.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]EDIT: i forgot! i can offer up a couple D. spatulata plants, a portion of U. livida and Max. Tenuifolia orchid(aka the coconut orchid)
My offer is.
Alex

Still waiting for therockmoron to check in with an address to ship his plants.
Lois

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Still waiting for therockmoron to check in with an address to ship his plants.</div>

ditto that!

Lois, are you receiving any PM's? The ones I have been sending are not going through I guess. I'm not having trouble with PM's to anyone else that I know of.

Back