What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. 'Lake Badgerup' gemmae

droseraguy

Illinois
There are a bunch off gemmae ready to go. I'd like to trade for some other gemmae or flytrap seed. Let's make a deal !

he he he I just picked up a plant from cooks. I didn't realize it was a pygmy until I recieved the plant and it had a flower stalk on it so I knew it was mature. Goodluck with your trades.

Bumpin' this and trying to GIVE them away. One of the best pygmies around, ok not D. paleacea ssp. roseana but close !

Hi DG,

Do VFT seedlings (I'm talkin 1/4" diameter here) count? I know you said seeds, but these really aren't all that far removed from seeds.... I have three or four I could part with, of different shades.

Whatever you want to send is cool schloaty. Just label them as whatever you think they are, typical, schloaty special 3" traps, you know the drill !! I PMed you my addy.

Lol. Schloaty 3" taps. How about 'Schloaty's Mouse Trap?'

Has a good ring to it, eh?

All spoken for thanks guys !

Back