What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update: Have three sprouts!

That's not "already." I was involved at the very beginning, so I've had them for just over a month. Still rather quick, I guess.

My "secret," if you will, is keeping them very warm.

I am sendign an SASE

I am sending an SASE. Thanks.

Frank Lyons

I'm sending a SASE today. Thanks!

Lisa

Alright, that calls it. MissMorbus is the last one.

Hope everyone enjoys

Wow, thanks. I tried counting everyone in the thread, and I didn't think I was anywhere near the end. I think I need to practice my counting.

I can't wait to get them.

Your counting was probably correct. When it became apparent that the thread was dying away on its own I sowed out a few envelopes myself. Plus there were a few individuals who did not post here and just PM'd me.

yeah well thanks to you I now have dozens of neps... :0o:

any left i woudl like one to start my carnivorous plant collection ???

-

You didn't read the rules bonsaibuddha! He said don't ask for any if he says there are none left, and he said that already.

I got my seeds today. I was surprised to get so many. Thanks!!

Seed was planted on February 20/07. Germination started April 4/07.

germination.jpg

Thanks again Pyro!

Cheers,
Sean

Germination started sometime around April 2nd.

Thanks again!

Mine just started sprouting yesterday!!!!!!!! I have like 8 that I must transplant. :boogie: Thanks again!!

- Jeff

I just found one today! I don't really know what to do with it cuz I'm sorta in a state of panic.. I DO NOT want to do anything without getting some feedback though... my current plan was to transplant it to it's own pot in my own nep mix, which if I remember correctly is.. orchid bark, peat, perlite, sand, and LFS. It seems to work pretty well for my other neps but I really am taking every precaution here!

Yay I have some sprouts! I've seen so far about 10 or so I sowed them on 3-9-07 and I found the first sprout on 4-15-07!
nrafflesianaxunknownsy4.jpg

They look happy so far and I can’t wait to see them grow!
Thank you soo much again Pyro!!!

I am in late but...do you still have seeds?

Thanks,
bux

I sowed my seed from Pyro on 3/13/07. I was dinking around with my plants yesterday and noticed 3 little sprouts. Many of the other seed is swelling up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more. Thanks Pyro!!

stacker

Back