What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
First and foremost: READ THE RULES!! If you do not follow the rules then you are ineligible. I do not like having to do this but I am tired of people not bothering to read and respect to the rules I set and then having to throw myself out of whack catering to them.

I have 35 packs of seed harvested off of a friend's N. rafflesiana. I do not know what the male plant was. If we assume that the closer the male plant then the more likely it was the pollinator then, based on proximity, the most likely to least likely are: N. rafflesiana, N. bicalcarata, N. truncata, N. alata. However I do not know which of these may have been open in tandem with the female N. rafflesiana so it is still a crap shoot.

Now, the rules:

1) While I am offering for SASE I will give preferance to trades. I will take most anyting I do not have other than uber common stuff (i.e. no VFTs, capensis, spatulata, etc)

2) If you opt for SASE then post a reply here and send out your SASE with a note saying it is for the N. rafflesiana seed. Include your forum name on the note. DO NOT PM me unless you are offering a trade

3) If you are offering a trade then post here that you have a trade and PM me.

4) Send SASE to:

Travis Wyman
1510 Clifton Rd
3010 Rollins Research Building
Atlanta GA 30322

Make sure you include a note that it is for the N. rafflesiana seed. Include your forum name on the note.

5) After 35 people have replied the offer is closed. DO NOT continue to post. DO NOT PM me asking if there are any extras.

6) Do not send me a SASE if you have not posted here. I will be checking each SASE I recieve against this thread and if the forum name on the note does not match the forum name on the board I will not send you seed.

ReadySetGo

SASE going out today, I may have seed to trade. I'll send a pm
Thanks,
Zero:)

pm for trade
Sib ;)

I am interested for SASE.
Thanks so much.

Cheers,
Sean

I'll get an SASE into the mail tomorrow. Thanks for the offer!

Hi,
I'm also interested in a pack for SASE, thanks!

Pm'ed

I would like some if you have any left for a SASE.
Thanks

sending SASE
-thnaks

withdrawn...for reasons not stating

Hey, sounds great. Thanks for the offer, will send SASE out tomorrow! :)

Wow, some Nep seeds would be fantastic. I'll send the SASE right away! Thanks

- Jeff

i will be sending out a SASE. thanks. tim

I was gonna sit out of this one but since there's still about 20 packs left I might as well hop in.

Unfortunately I have nothing to trade so... SASE will be out tomorrow.

Thanks Pyro!

Note: I believe that I am the 16th person to claim a packet.

Last edited:
Back