First and foremost: READ THE RULES!! If you do not follow the rules then you are ineligible. I do not like having to do this but I am tired of people not bothering to read and respect to the rules I set and then having to throw myself out of whack catering to them.
I have 35 packs of seed harvested off of a friend's N. rafflesiana. I do not know what the male plant was. If we assume that the closer the male plant then the more likely it was the pollinator then, based on proximity, the most likely to least likely are: N. rafflesiana, N. bicalcarata, N. truncata, N. alata. However I do not know which of these may have been open in tandem with the female N. rafflesiana so it is still a crap shoot.
Now, the rules:
1) While I am offering for SASE I will give preferance to trades. I will take most anyting I do not have other than uber common stuff (i.e. no VFTs, capensis, spatulata, etc)
2) If you opt for SASE then post a reply here and send out your SASE with a note saying it is for the N. rafflesiana seed. Include your forum name on the note. DO NOT PM me unless you are offering a trade
3) If you are offering a trade then post here that you have a trade and PM me.
4) Send SASE to:
1510 Clifton Rd
3010 Rollins Research Building
Atlanta GA 30322
Make sure you include a note that it is for the N. rafflesiana seed. Include your forum name on the note.
5) After 35 people have replied the offer is closed. DO NOT continue to post. DO NOT PM me asking if there are any extras.
6) Do not send me a SASE if you have not posted here. I will be checking each SASE I recieve against this thread and if the forum name on the note does not match the forum name on the board I will not send you seed.