What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.x'Red Beauty'

Hello. I have a large N.x'Red Beauty' (albomarginata x maxima) for trade. It is rare and nearly impossible to come by here in the U.S. I know of only two others that have it. PM me if your interested.

newcam064.jpg

newcam065.jpg

That's a might fine plant you got there. Too bad I have nothing worth enough to trade. :-(

How does one go about shipping a plant of that size?

xvart.

You start by finding a big enough box.

Thanks Jeff.

You start by finding a big enough box.

Thanks Jeff.

You mean that little box my wife's engagement ring came in won't work? :scratch: Well, since none of my plants are anywhere near that big I think I have some time to locate a slightly larger box.

xvart.

P.S. That is the first smiley I've ever used! I doubt another one will return for quite some time.

That is one supremely gorgeous plant.
How long have you had it?
Lois

How does one go about shipping a plant of that size?

xvart.

You cut all the pitchers and leaves off untill you have a stub of a stem sticking from the media then put the rootball in a plastic baggie, box it up and ship it. hehe

XVART...I'm afraid the wedding ring box won't work. But if you send me the ring I'll send you the plant. And I'm honored to be the catalyst of your first smiley.

Flytrap Lady...Thank you very much. I've had this plant for three months.

Back