What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free sar seeds for sase.

schloaty

Staff member
I have six packets. These are mixed seeds, could be anything. I found them today in one of my bog pots. Apparantly I has overlooked several ripe pods last fall, and they've just been sitting on the stalks of the dormant plants all winter in the greenhouse.

They will need to be stratified.

There should be between 20 and 30 seeds per pack at least (didn't really count).

Post here to claim them - one pack per person. First six people to post that they're sending a s.a.s.e. get them.

Send your s.a.s.e to:
Schloaty
17 Nash Rd.
North Salem, NY 10560

Drop in a note with your forum name and a reference to this offer.

ready, Go!

Hi,
I'd like a pack! I'll send a s.a.s.e right away, Thank you!

I would like a pack.I'll send out the S.A.S.E. Monday.Thank you for the offer!

Jerry

I would love to get some SArr seed. Thanks for this offer!!! :boogie:

- Jeff

Just a small note here.. Sarracenia seeds do NOT ship well in a plain paper envelope. Bubble envelopes are the best way to ensure that you do not recieve packets of dust instead of seeds.

EDIT: Never mind I really don't have the time to invest in S. seed right now. Thanks anyway though!

Just a small note here.. Sarracenia seeds do NOT ship well in a plain paper envelope. Bubble envelopes are the best way to ensure that you do not recieve packets of dust instead of seeds.

Good point, and I always extra-wrap in a napkin for a little padding.

I'll send a s.a.s.e out this tuesday

Update:

I've only received two sase's at this point - I think Jeff and Neon-eon, if I remember right.

Those went back out over a week ago. Did everyone else actually sent their envelopes?

I am so sorry.I meant to send mine out.I had a hectic week and forgot about it,like I said,I'm sorry.I can send it in a day or two,or someone else can have it if you want to give it away.

Jerry

Back