What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Last week I opened a pair of D. regia flasks and there are some small sports that were left over from this task so I am offering them up here.

At this time I have a total of 6 plants available. These have been hardening off for only a week so they are still in need of a little extra care before being treated brutally. Most have at least 1 root but given the effect of TC chamicals those that do not have roots should form them readily enough.

At this time I am only looking to trade these guys off. Please check my growlist (7th page of the growlist subforum) for things I do not have. I am pretty flexable when it comes to trades but I do not want ubercommon things (so NO capensis, spatulata, alicia, nataliensis, dielsiana, VFTs, ventricosa, ventrata, etc, etc.)

One thing I am specifically looking for is D. camporupestris, preferably seed.

Seriously?!?! 34 views and not a single interested person?!?! When did regia become so blase??

I think its more that people don't have anything to offer in trade as you have a rather extensive growlist. :p

yep, or we have nothing to offer, but I;m sure that someone willl come along.

How about s. flava rugelii from Covington Co., Alabama, and maybe an antho free S. alata from Citronelle. (Hope its ready to cut)

Maybe a piece of my Hummers Hurricane Creek White. Choose.

Without checking your grow list,How about a S. "Daniel Rudd'?

I think its more that people don't have anything to offer in trade as you have a rather extensive growlist. :p

It may be extensive but there are still gaps. It is not as if I were asking for H. macdonaldiae or anything...

Steve, Lois, I am PMing you

Back