What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rokko x fallax for trade

About 18" long, 2 growth points that are a few months old (biggest leaves approx 6")

Hasn't pitchered yet, but a cutting I took from this plant a while ago is making beautiful pitchers, so I'm sure these are on their way (some tendrils starting to swell).

Looking for a nep I dont have yet, preferably a hybrid, and even more preferably, nothing terribly common

I was supposed to trade this for something with someone, but I can't remember who that was, and i don't have the PMs anymore ???

Hey I actually have some excellent cuttings of Ventricosa x spectabilis. I'll pm ya.
:bigthumpup:

- Jeff

Gone? Any pics?

Steve

sorry yeah its gone, ive been out of town and havent been able to check on things etc

either way, not to wory because for some reason i am extremely lucky w/ this hybrid and have another 3' section which i will be making cuttings of in the near future

Back