Okay, here is the deal. I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. Read the rule because I do not have time to hold hands on this one
1) I am not in a mad frantic rush so you don't necessarily have to be either. This is not first come first served. Take your time, check you collections, get your ducks in a row and then contact me.
2) Trades take priority over postage offers. Large trades take priority over small trades.
3) I have a ton of wants which I will list below. I am looking for ADULT or WELL SIZED plants (i.e. I do not want 3 leaf/2cm Ping gigantea cuttings). I am also looking for quantity so if you have 5 of something and are willing to part with them then please offer all 5.
4) Because the source of my material is also the destination of anything I will be getting in trade I am going to have to insist on equivalent value type trading. So please do not make offers like a single D. pygmaea for a N. rajah. We are all reasonably familiar with what these plants go for online. If you want something that noramlly sells for $20 then your offer should be in the $15-20 range. A possible exception here would be with terrestrial Utrics. If you have a 4" pot that is fully carpeted and are willing to offer it up (minus a plug to keep for yourself to restart the plant) then I may be willing to scale up its value somewhat.
5) EMAIL me your offers please with the following subject line: "TAHBWG trade (insert your forum name here)". I am going to have my hands full with sorting this stuff so this makes it easier for me. My email address is email@example.com (just remove the nospam)
6) Note that a majority of what I am offering is "fresh from flask" I can not break these flasks until I know I will be removing everything from them. As such quantities are estimates and may need to be revised when I actually open the flask. I have tried to error on the low side in my estimates.
7) I will do my best to keep this updated but given I do not have internet access over the weekend I am certain that it will get fuzzy at times. Please be patient with me.
So, with all that out of the way, here is what I have
Fresh from flask
N. bicalcarata (I have 1 tub left probably has 4-5 plants in it)
N. albomarginata "Green" (found another tub, probably has 10 or so plants)
This is what I am looking for
Dionaea muscipula (interesting morphs)
Drosera capensis narrow leaf
Drosera capillaris long arm
Drosera dichotoma red
Drosera filiformis filiformis (typical and red)
Drosera filiformis tracyi
Drosera intermedia Cuban
Drosera marston dragon
Drosera multifida extrema
Drosera nitidula omissa
Drosera nitidula x occidentalis
Drosera nitidula x pulchella
Drosera obovata ivans paddle
Drosera occidentalis occidentalis
Drosera spathulata frazer island
Drosophyllum (seed or plant if you are local)
Pinguicula Frasiers beauty
Pinguicula george sergeant
Pinguicula john rizzi
Pinguicula macroceras nortensis
Pinguicula moranensis A
Pinguicula moranensis x emarginata
Pinguicula moranensis x gypsicola
Pinguicula sethos (The real one not the mass market bogus one)
Utricularia calycifida Lavinia Whatley
Utricularia calycifida Yog Sothoth
Genlisea lobata X violacea