What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The following plants I have available for trade. I am also seeking pollen from any heavily veined S. oreophila's out there to pollenate my oreo with rather then selfing. Please email with offers.

Cephalotus 'Hummers Giant'

D. 'California Sunset'
D. filiformis tracyii
D. intermedia
D. neocaldonica
D. alicae
D. dielsiana
D. peltata
D. spatulata
D. venusta

N. 'Marbled Dragon'
N. belli X trusmardiensis
N. sanguinea 'orange'

P. gypsicola
P. gigantea
P. 'John Rizzi' - real clone
P. aganata X moranensis
P. moranensis (G)

S. flava ornata - Wilkerson Bog
S. rubra jonesii (MI trades only)
S. 'Scarlett Belle'
S. 'White Sparkler'
S. flava cuprea - Wilkerson Bog
S. oreophila X moorei

Wolf, it is not something you can trade out of state (S. oreo, s.r. jonesii) but you can gift them. I do not believe trades with ANY endangered species is allowed, but I will consult CITES 1 rules and let you know. Don't want you to get into any trouble where the endangered CITES 1 plants are concerned. Gifts are good and has a residual effect. Turns others into givers as well, which we need more of. How is your Leah Wilkerson this year? I have 3 new points and 3 flowers. No size yet, but she's workin' into it!

Do Cites 1 rules include pollen?

Yes. No plants or parts, seed, etc. What a joke! So I can gift it to Wolf, but no trades.

Wow did not know that Cites 1 rules apply to pollen. Well then I guess I will except a gift of some S. oreophila pollen if anyone would like to PM me. Bug - the S. 'Leah Wilkerson' is doing fantastic. I have 5 flower buds that should open sometime soon in April. Cannot wait to see what she will do this summer.

I have no doubt she is gonna be a beauty. You have flowers open on your oreophila's now?? I have buds so far, not blooms.

No flowers open yet on my oreophilas but I expect them to open in 1-2 weeks. I was just trying to line up some pollen preferably from a heavily veined oreo but I will take what I can get. Should yeld better seed then from selfing.

OK then, I will send any pollen from ANY of my heavily veined S. oreophila and send it to you as soon as i can collect it. Flowers should open here in a week or so as well. Be prepared. Good gifts come in small packages!!!!!

Back