What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Send me 5 bucks for shipping (well if you really want to split hairs, 4.50 would do but a 5 dollar bill is just easier to deal with) and I'll sent you 2 species (multi crowned by the way) of haworthia and some little red weird echevaria thing. Hell I dunno what it is and I'm not going to post pics (I absolutely refuse. I'm just so lazy, it's pathetic). I'll also send you 5 baby plants which I believe to be Agave victoria reginae. What do I look like a cactus expert? Lol, just an educated guess based on the age and appearance.

And I'll also include 3 mystery Kalanchoes. These things are so mysteriously mysterious, you'll just crap your pants when you see them. 2 of them are ratty looking but it's free so don't complain. One is blue and may not be a Kalanchoe at all. That's just a risk you'll have to take, my friend.

Soo uhhh... yeah this is a package deal. I won't split up. What do you want people? I can't carry boxes around all day. First person to post and then send me a PM gets it. The agaves break really easily so don't complain if a few tips are snapped. Right now I'm growing them in peat and sand and flourite and they are doing pretty sweet. They hurt like the dickens.

THE DICKENS!

These are free, but if anyone has any Trichocereus species let me know and we can work out a trade if you want. Just a little side note that I'd be interested in it.

Done. pm is one second from being sent.

xvart.

Tada. Closed.

Don't you mean $4.05 will do it? That's the bottom cost for priority shipping.

ps-TADA! I can post while it's closed :D hehe

You caught me. I've been ripping people off for years. Spare change adds up over the course of a lifetime.

Thank you, I meant 4.05. I've actually got mild, self-diagnosed dyslexia and reverse words and numbers sometimes.

This is especially problematic when buying Pullerr. I mean Purrell. Haha, Ok, I did that one on purpose.

EDIT: I had to use the biggest box I had. It wouldn't fit in a cube. It'll prolly cost a little more(because it was also heavier than anticipated) but if it does don't worry about it dude, I'll pay for it. I think I snapped some spikes but they'll be replaced.

Hope you like newspaper. Pickens Progress baby!

I FIGURED you meant $4.05... I was mostly picking on you. :D You can open topics too? hmm... I thought i had it so you could only close... must look at that.

Yeppers. To be honest I never thought I'd use this feature but it's handy dandy.

I'm open right now.

Were you here when we had people doing "Free plants only pay $15.00 for shipping."? That was such bull crap. I'm glad we nipped that in the butt and made it go away. :-\

I just closed it.. Can you now open it behind me?

Nah I wasn't there. I could have been a member but I've had hiatuses and leaves of absences. Musta been some heavy plants lmao.

I just opened it up for you. Is there a reason you don't want them to be openable once closed by the originator?

Hey, without this sucky post you'de never know about the functions. Don't say I've never helped ya :p

...in instances where we need to close your topic for content reasons etc...

Maybe he can only reopen topics he started? Clint, tell me what the total is tomorrow when you ship it.

xvart.

Nah I've got you covered.

xvart- yes it should be only topics he started.. but I thought I had that off too... guess not. Even though unlikely, if it were a topic started by him (or another "premium" member) that went off topic or otherwise needed to be locked.. We don't need members able to reopen the topic. that's all. Maybe we could allow opening of own topics, but if they reopen a topic closed by a mod for moderation reasons, they lose premium member ship for a year from that date with no refund. ??? just a locked topic that gets reopened could be BAD cause mod locks it, writes in mod forum the topic has been locked... no mods check up on that topic and it goes WAAAAAY out of hand. that's the fear. Does this topic get locked now? :p

Back